7.6.13

Luke Anderson - Interview


Just over 12 months ago millions of us watched Luke A, as he was known in the house, crowned the winner of Big Brother. We had a quick chat with Luke to get his thoughts on the new series...



Hi Luke, how's life been since winning big brother last year?


 Hi there :) it's been Fantastic! I still can't believe that I won! I am so thankful to everyone who voted.  Life is still surreal even a year on. My wife and I split in January which wasn't BB related and completely  amicable. It was definitely for the best and we are both happy.


Would you do anything differently if you could have your time in the house again?


Yes, I believe I would be more confident, I bit my tongue so many times I'm suprised I still have one! I'd just stick up for myself and friends more.


Are you looking forward to this years show?


Of course, I really think this year it's gonna be un-missable! 


Do you think you'll see things differently having been a housemate yourself?


Yes, i mean .. Ex housemates know the whole secretive audition process and the nerves housemates experience. Most the time in there it's boring, bugger all to do ! :) 



What kind of housemate would you love to see in there?

I would love to see a psychic in there, someone who knows who has nominated them etc 


All change on the presenter front, how do you think Rylan and AJ will settle in on bit on the side?


I think they will own it straight away, I mean Rylan is a Tv natural and so entertaining, bit on the side will be an interesting watch indeed!


Will we be seeing you on bit on the side? What will you be doing?


Yes I am going to be there on The two launch nights, 13th and 14th June. I can't wait the whole team that work on BBBOTS are awesome.


If you we're to give the new batch one piece of advice what would it be? 


No matter what - be yourself no matter what odds you face. Better to be booed or cheered for being you than a fake.


And finally, what's next for you Luke? Any more TV? 


Hopefully, I would love to be the first Trans* Tv Presenter, failing that I'm happy being a kick ass chef ;) 

7 comments:

  1. Great interview Luke - you were my winner from the start xxx

    Jean Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview. Amazing guy and best winner ever xx

    Chelle Belle Leat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love it! Great interview! This years housemates have some ace shoes to fill!! Gonna be wierd watching this year! Hehe. Awesome dude and best winner! xx

    Chelleboo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Short but sweet. (The interview, not Luke. Well, both on second thoughts.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luke is the best BB winner ever in my opinion. He's never acted like he deserved the win, and a year later is still surprised he won. He's never slagged off Big Brother and truly is available for his fans. In 4 appearances on my "Couch Potato Radio Show", he's been gracious with his time, and is just the sweetest man I know. I'm proud to call him 'friend'.
    Good interview!
    Now get the black guy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interview Luke, as always. Looking forward to seeing you on BBBOTS. I'm also looking forward to the new series, the new housemates have a hard job topping you, Adam & Lauren though. I'm proud to call you my friend.

    Queenie
    xx

    ReplyDelete