7.6.13

Chloe Grace - Interview



Chloe Grace runs PR Management company CenterPointUK and is the UK's only transgender agent, we had a quick chat with Chloe about the issues faced in the showbiz industry...




Hi Chloe, how do feel being the only transgender agent in the UK?

I love it! I try to not use it as an issue but all my clients are brilliant about it! I love that I'm able to show that you really can do anything. 

Do you feel being transgender effects how you're treated within the showbiz industry?

No not at all. I've always said that its all about how you put yourself out there. If you give people a reason to comment or be nasty then it's kind of your fault too. Show biz now is so diverse that its a good time to be different. Makes you stand out. 


Does it effect the clients you choose to manage?

Again not at all. I think people these days are much more accepting if you're honest and not in their face with it. 


How important do you feel it is to raise awareness of transgender issues in the mainstream media?


Hugely important. At the end of the day we are people, working and living as anyone else. It's sad some people don't have that freedom however I feel living your dream is important. I hope it gives other Trans people the chance to see they can succeed. If I inspired 1 person id be hugely happy! 


What would you personally change about the way in which transgender people are sometimes perceived? 

I think some are perceived as sex items and bitches and I don't think this is fair. Like mentioned we are people and most are normal and just want to love their life. So I'd change that one transgender person isn't the same as all. 



How long have you been running your PR & Management agency CenterPointUK? And what motivates you to start it? 

I started it just over a year ago and I think my interest in fashion, tv, music and beauty got me going. I dealt with a few reality tv shows and then went from there. I am hopefully starting filming in a few weeks with a couple other celebs for a new tv show so looking forward to being 1st transgender woman presenter. 


And finally, who would be your dream client? 

One of the kardashians I would love to be in LA working with the E! Entertainment shows or something like that! Remember dream big! 

You can follow Chloe on twitter here... @Chloe24Grace 

2 comments:

  1. Deluded. Judging by Twitter, Chloe appears more interested in promoting herself rather than clients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please Anonymous, maybe that is because that is her own twitter page and not the Centerpoint UK one. In all of the communication I have had with Chloe she is lovely. Don't judge.

    ReplyDelete